Beach Travelers

While walking the boardwalk with my camera I came across this couple......I'm not sure where they're traveling to, but I thought it was pretty funny being on the beach with a suit case (useless it's a new type of cooler!!!). Enjoy.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Made me laugh! Not to be mean to these people, I'm sure they had a reason that made perfect sense. But I just can't think of it. :)

Perhaps they couldn't check into their hotel yet and they just didn't have anything else to do? :) Maybe they don't know that most hotels will hold onto your luggage until check-in!

Those two robbed a bank. They then changed into these 'street' clothes to look like tourists. The suitcase is full of money. They weren't able to check into the hotel yet, but didn't want to leave $2,ooo,ooo with the front desk.

Yup.

They are photographers (shooting Canon) and couldn't afford a ThinkTank/Pelican/et al. wheelie bag-so "American Traveler" by Wally World was what they used is an attempt to look professional.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom