1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Beach Travelers

Discussion in 'People' started by Zee71, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    While walking the boardwalk with my camera I came across this couple......I'm not sure where they're traveling to, but I thought it was pretty funny being on the beach with a suit case (useless it's a new type of cooler!!!). Enjoy.

116096908.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    Made me laugh! Not to be mean to these people, I'm sure they had a reason that made perfect sense. But I just can't think of it. :) 

3. Perhaps they couldn't check into their hotel yet and they just didn't have anything else to do? :)  Maybe they don't know that most hotels will hold onto your luggage until check-in!

4. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Those two robbed a bank. They then changed into these 'street' clothes to look like tourists. The suitcase is full of money. They weren't able to check into the hotel yet, but didn't want to leave $2,ooo,ooo with the front desk.

Yup.

5. They are photographers (shooting Canon) and couldn't afford a ThinkTank/Pelican/et al. wheelie bag-so "American Traveler" by Wally World was what they used is an attempt to look professional.

6. willg

willg

Nov 22, 2007
    New Jersey, USA
    They have to be tourists. Nobody from Queens would wear shorts like that!:eek: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.