Beagles

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
D750 & 24-70, Bounce flash, Fun shot :)
20151225-_DSC8997-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Aw, what a cute shot! Makes me smile..... :) Years ago when I was growing up, we had a beagle/something-else mix and she was the sweetest, most delightful dog. She had a fierce bark, though, and if one didn't see her, it would be easy to assume that she was a much larger and fiercer dog than she actually was. She was a great watchdog! In the summers, we would be at my grandparents' cottage and there was nothing that dog loved more than to go out on the old Chris Craft motorboat with us. She would ride the hatch, ears flapping in the wind, happy as she could be......

<----- Our Olivia, "pocket beagle", has a big personality and dominates her humans with a steady list of demands. And like other beagles, a big voice which she likes to use.
<-----

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
Aw, what a cute shot! Makes me smile..... :) Years ago when I was growing up, we had a beagle/something-else mix and she was the sweetest, most delightful dog. She had a fierce bark, though, and if one didn't see her, it would be easy to assume that she was a much larger and fiercer dog than she actually was. She was a great watchdog! In the summers, we would be at my grandparents' cottage and there was nothing that dog loved more than to go out on the old Chris Craft motorboat with us. She would ride the hatch, ears flapping in the wind, happy as she could be......
That's a nice story ...

Real Name
Jeff Holdgate
<----- Our Olivia, "pocket beagle", has a big personality and dominates her humans with a steady list of demands. And like other beagles, a big voice which she likes to use.
<-----
Yes, I'm owned by my Labrador, she gets good service!

Latest threads

Top Bottom