1. Glas

Glas

Jun 17, 2007
    S.E.Asia
    Will it work for 80-200mm lens ( or + tc) ? I know the recommended lens is 300mm or more, just wondering if anyone has tried it. I'm thinking of getting it for shooting sports under harsh sunlight. Silly question, will it blind the subject?I don't want to have rocks thrown at me :redface:

Lim

2. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I use one with my 70-200VR. It's going to concentrate the flash, no question, that's what it is supposed to do. I've never seen any of the zoo animals I've used it on flinch, but they are used to flashes going off all the time. I admit, I've never been on the other side of the camera when it went off, so I can't say for sure what the human reaction would be.