Bear Cub

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Matt S, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Well Steve K put a shot like this one as his avatar, but I could not resist posting my take on it. I have some with a little better composition, but this one had catch light in the eye so I chose it.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Just adorable for sure.
    The flowers really make the shot special

Forgot a few sensor dust spots:>)))

3. Thanks Gail. As to the sensor spots, yeah it was dusty out there, I blew the sensor off several times. As to this shot, actually those are bugs. They are in focus on a couple of the other shots and you can make them out. Well that one spot seems to be in a familiar place, so maybe some dust ;-)

4. That's a nice photo Matt but why place your copyright accross the main part like you have. Why not place it down in the grass and fade it some.
    Lou
    www.loubuscher.com

5. Yeah it's a little annoying. It's an auto thing I set up with my website. I like the protection for my site, but when posting here it is a little too much. Sorry about that.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I remember a shot I took at sunset and guess I shot into a large swarm of some kind of bugs. Nothing I could identify and thought, where is the noise in that image coming from. None of the rest of them had it.
    Drove me nutzzz.
    Think i trashed the pic.

7. a great shot Matt!

8. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    Looks familiar! They were a cute pair of cubs!

9. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    very cool, Teddy Bear:)

10. Thanks for the responce everyone. It's hard to beat bear cubs when it comes to cute!

11. For sure. Wonderful shot.

12. Copyright has been moved. I had to clear my browser cashe before I could see the difference. Hope that is better for you.

13. adorable! That's a wall hanger in my opinion!