Bear in my yard.

I was peacefully having a nap in my sunroom when I heard the boys yell - "Bear in the yard" - with Trooper barking madly anxious to get out and protect our property...nope not going to happen. He was right outside our living room window probably wondering what the boys were watching on tv.. I grabbed a camera...too much lens!!
Bear%20in%20the%20yard%201748-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Course Trooper flexing his canine vocal cords scared him off....
Bear%20in%20the%20yard%201980-X3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Way to go Trooper! Nice catch Bob!
Thanks Nick...Trooper did his job well! I didn't...grabbed the wrong camera with the 500 pf on it.
How exciting!! Love the photos.
Thanks Terri...the photos were quick grabs
Wow, good for you in grabbing a few shots. We have a little black bear in our backyard at least once a year.
Thanks Louis..we do have a regular visitor in daylight as well, at least once a year. Mostly though, we know they're around at night as they leave an obvious calling card on the lawn. Their presence tells us to take in the bird feeders at night.

Real Name
Dan
Bob, are you planning to offer any wildlife photo workshops in your backyard?

Nice photos, big one. Looks like the one that took the bird feeder Jim (Pa) recommended a few week ago. He/she got mine and the neighbors, we haven’t found them.
Thanks Rick. This one didn’t get a chance to take off with the feeder or dog’s barking stopped to just bending down the metal pole
I think Yogi was looking for a pick-nic basket. Super photos.
Thanks Jim.

Cool story for someone like myself from the southern part of the province. Nice job on the photos, in particular how you nailed the black colour. Not always easy to get right.

Latest threads

Top Bottom