Beast of a morning...

Dawn bathrobe shot D2X 28-70 f2.8
Ominous start to the day...if you're a sailor! :biggrin:

D2X_0028.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

...and a couple of minutes later, this....

View attachment 216659

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice capture with the beast. The beast is very awesome..........although it's a pain in the neck to carry around.

R

Ron S

That's really cool, man looks like something from the movie Independance Day, cool!

Great ones Will!

I'd love to shoot a photo like either of these, but, a) I'm generally too lazy on off-days to get up that early, and b) I've never been to New Mexico. It looks like both are probably important to those shots (along with a great eye, which I don't have either).

I hope to remedy two of those issues later this summer or early fall (the eye thing will remain a work in progress).

Great ones Will!

I'd love to shoot a photo like either of these, but, a) I'm generally too lazy on off-days to get up that early, and b) I've never been to New Mexico. It looks like both are probably important to those shots (along with a great eye, which I don't have either).

I hope to remedy two of those issues later this summer or early fall (the eye thing will remain a work in progress).
Appreciate it, Ron. I get lazy...from time to time I'll just shoot thru the dining room
sliding glass doors, instead of walking out on the deck. If you come out this way
in the Fall be sure and look me up, NM is pretty good salve for that "eye" thing. :biggrin:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
What a beautiful sunrise! You live in great country!

I was born in New Mexico and would love to get back there!

Latest threads

Top Bottom