Beautiful Lady Longing...

One of my all-time favorites...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
Very lovely.
I do wish there was a bit more at the top and a bit less at the left, removing that junction box that makes it obvious that that 'ledge' is a wire channel and thus adds too much reality to the image.

Considering how much if the content is in the upper right, one could crop the image, preserving the feeling without losing much if anything.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you everyone. Lew, I appreciate your valid suggestions. I wish I had a little more "breathing" room at the top, but oftentimes, in the middle of a group shoot, you have to shoot faster than you want to.

Lew,

Don't worry. I always appreciate constructive critique in order to improve and I surely appreciate yours. BTW, your website is a treasure full of fantastic shots...

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
thanks for looking at my web site.

I hope to attract more people to my blog portion of my site where I write about photography and travel

Excellent ethereal/emotional Image. I'm drawn in to complete the "story" which I always love with this type image. I see you are open to critque....the only thing I can say is I'd probably try it as a B&W to see how it looks. Hmm, after looking at it again the tone is growing on me. At any rate, congrats on an excellent fine art image.

Fred,

Thank you. Indeed, I do have a mono version on my web. Password is "buffy" for the fine art galleries if you are curious. BTW, exquisite works on your web and beautiful interpretation of light.

Fred,

Thank you. Indeed, I do have a mono version on my web. Password is "buffy" for the fine art galleries if you are curious. BTW, exquisite works on your web and beautiful interpretation of light.
Thanks. I enjoyed perusing your galleries....so many great images.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom