Beauty #2

2687736952_361ca428bb_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like this shot Sonyam, the skin tones seem perfect to me and i like how her whole face is in focus even through her glasses.

Sonya,

I really like how you captured the color in her glasses frames.....it just seems to tie the whole thing together in such a subtle (yet strong) fashion. Very nicely done (per usual!). :smile:

She is so cute and I love your jaunty composition.

Thank you!

I like this shot Sonyam, the skin tones seem perfect to me and i like how her whole face is in focus even through her glasses.

Her glasses have been such a challenge for me. I'm getting better, but I'm sad when I lose a shot because focus fell on her frames.....I can't really stop down indoors and I don't keep the speedlight around for grab shots.

Sonya,

I really like how you captured the color in her glasses frames.....it just seems to tie the whole thing together in such a subtle (yet strong) fashion. Very nicely done (per usual!). :smile:

Thank you. Like I said before, her glasses are a challenge, but I love them on her. She doesn't look like *Sophie* without them anymore.

was this with the new beast? what a great capture, she really is such a cutie

As good as it gets Sonya, WOW!
I think that you and your new glass will be getting along just fine (and often!).

Don't lose this image, it is the kind that will be looked back at for many decades to come.

was this with the new beast? what a great capture, she really is such a cutie

Yes, it was! I don't know how I'm going to share my D300 with this and the 85 1.4......both of these lenses are lovely. :biggrin:

As good as it gets Sonya, WOW!
I think that you and your new glass will be getting along just fine (and often!).

Don't lose this image, it is the kind that will be looked back at for many decades to come.

Thank you.

that's a great shot, sonya
love the composition and style

well done
thanks for sharing it with us

Thank you Greg.

You are going to do great things with this lens. This is a really cute one of your daughter!!

Thank Terri. She's a sweetie and it shows here I think.

excellent composition....very nice capture!

Thank you!

Sonya, I just love your post processing on all of your images...
Someday I'll get there.. but for now... I'm using your pics as inspiration to process my pictures.. :)

Very nice, Sonya.
...NAS Level rising...:131:

No kidding....but having 2 legendary lenses makes it less painful, LOL! I'm not sure I have another lens on my list at the moment. But if I ever decide I want more reach then I'll have to get back into the lens lust forum and snoop around.

Sonya, I just love your post processing on all of your images...
Someday I'll get there.. but for now... I'm using your pics as inspiration to process my pictures.. :)

Thank you. I really appreciate that. If you ever have any questions I don't have any secrets. :smile:

Really different composition, but works really well.

Nice work.

Thank you.

What a cutie!

I am struggling with skin tones with both my D300 & D3. You get such beautiful skin tones with your D300. I was wondering do you do any post processing or do you get skin tones like that out of camera?

I reduce the yellows in photoshop using the selective color adjustment. On the dropdown color selection I choose yellow, and take it down to -25. That works to correct the strange skin tones 99% of the time. (I also shoot raw and correct WB in ACR.)

You have two beautiful little models, and you do such a great job capturing wonderful pictures of them. My boys don't seem to cooperate as much for me. They won't be still long enough for me to take very many shots. :smile:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom