1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Beauty and THE BEAST!

Discussion in 'People' started by sonyam, Jul 20, 2008.

1. 2686868679_bb1ed12b44_b.

I'm loving this lens! Just a quick snap this afternoon between unpacking boxes, but I already know I'm in love. :) 

2. Wonderful capture! I swear that lens hardly ever comes off. I was looking at it today and noticed the paint was rubbing off the hood mounting threads. At first I thought "Shucks! If I try and sell it I'll never able to advertise it as 'mint condition, lovingly cared for.'" Then I thought, "Shoot, who cares? I could always say "lovingly used, proudly missing a little paint here and there because of it.!"

3. hangman

hangman

Aug 13, 2006
    Lone Star State
    Great capture.. I am contemplating selling my "beast" and going for its new younger brother..

4. LOL! What's a little paint as long as the glass is clean?

I considered that, but I'm content with a well known *legend* and saving the rest of my money for another toy. I'd like to know if it's worth the extra money though! Let me know how it works out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.