beauty dish Catch Light - Fly girl shoot.

I purposly intended for the catch light to be in the glasses. I like it a lot. Just wanted opinions on the pic and the catch light. ;D

crystal4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I agree on it being a little bit distracting. I like a smooth light line on glasses. But other than that a pretty nice shot!

Love the image, and give props to the model for the fierce pose. My only comments are to selectively darken the sun glasses so we don't see eyes shut and the ambient WB is a bit on the cool (blueish) side although her skin tones look great.

The lighting on the model, her pose, and the shot itself is very good overall, but that catch light looks like she has a Breath Savers mint stuck to her glasses, so for me, it's quite distracting.

The lighting on the model, her pose, and the shot itself is very good overall, but that catch light looks like she has a Breath Savers mint stuck to her glasses, so for me, it's quite distracting.

Agree completely! Really like everything else about the photo (model, pose, lighting, PP, etc). But that catchlight.....it's like a bug on her face. :frown:

I like the overall lighting and post processing, but I agree that the reflection in the glasses is a little too distracting. The pose, composition, coloring, and eye contact are great, but the reflection is the only negative of the image. Thanks for sharing though.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom