1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!
  1. This bee was backlit and the bright sun made it difficult to hold detail. Some of the flowers burned out a little. The shot was handheld with my D2H and 105mm f2.8 micro lens.

42110229.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. WHOA, that's close. Nice shot! :)  :)  :) 

3. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    I can't say anything but WOWOWOWOW! That has to be, undoubtedly, the best bee picture I've seen. If you don't mind, I'll have to point this one out to my wife (she's a science teacher).

Absolutely incredible, Gordon!

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gordon,

I would really like to see your shot, but the link, it be broke. :cry: 

No disrespect or ill wishes for pbase, but I'm really tired of the constant broken links from these guys. :evil:

I'm sure that it will be back up in a while, but for now, no luck for Flew. :( 

Frank

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    OK, it's there now. :p 

Nice bee pic Gordo. ;-)

Frank

6. Thanks Bryan, Bubba and Frank. I don't often take macro shots but every once in a while I get the bug (pardon the pun). I appreciate your comments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.