been a few days..

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by mrtac2man, Jun 17, 2007.

1. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    been at least a few days since I have posted.. shot lots of macro stuff with bugs. but none of them came out right.. then I remembered I had the camera set for portraits.. so here are a couple from today with right settings..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow
    Great pics.

3. nice hover. almost looks like an airplane sitting on the tarmac. real cool shot

laurie

4. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Very nice, great DOF.

5. Tim,
    These are some of your VERY best!

6. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    thanks for looking everyone... and Thanks Dave.. 1st time I really used a tripod for macro stuff.. find it hard to get it down and still be able to get the shot off. but the bugs kind of sat still long enough for me.. guess its tripod a little more often....

7. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Excellent shots Tim. Yep, the tripod really makes a difference, especially when you're in an awkward position. If the subjects really are sitting well, the self-timer helps too:smile:.