Been a long time . . .

thought I'd check in and see what's happening. Good to see some of the "old" faces are still contributing! :)

Got a new laptop with Vista Home Premium, CS3 and and Intuos 3 4x5 tablet so have had lots of stuff to learn. So far, all is going well and I like CS3 a lot -- upgraded from CS so several new goodies are wonderful - smart sharpen being one. Here's one I played with a bit

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and another sort of cut-out style.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hope you like and thanks for looking. Haven't seen too many retouches posted recently.

Hello Diane,

I love your first here for it's well balanced detail/contrast and the very nice painterly impressionist outcome!! Your Pop Art rose is really well done too!!:smile:

L

LisaR

Hi Diane ... I'm new around here and I don't think I've had the pleasure of seeing your images before. I LOVE them .... both are fantastic. I certainly look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Appreciate your comments, Lowolf and LisaR. I've been away for quite a while Lisa -- but hope to spend more time over here. :smile:

Beautiful work Diane

This is really excellent.....well done and keep sending these pictures!!!

Best wishes

Ray

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom