Been a long time . . .

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by DianeR, May 8, 2007.

1. thought I'd check in and see what's happening. Good to see some of the "old" faces are still contributing! :)

Got a new laptop with Vista Home Premium, CS3 and and Intuos 3 4x5 tablet so have had lots of stuff to learn. So far, all is going well and I like CS3 a lot -- upgraded from CS so several new goodies are wonderful - smart sharpen being one. Here's one I played with a bit

and another sort of cut-out style.

Hope you like and thanks for looking. Haven't seen too many retouches posted recently.

2. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Hello Diane,

I love your first here for it's well balanced detail/contrast and the very nice painterly impressionist outcome!! Your Pop Art rose is really well done too!!:smile:

3. Hi Diane, good to see you. Nice work, I especially like the first one.

4. Hi Robert and Miriam - thank you for your comments! :smile:

5. Very nice Diane :biggrin:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Diane,
    Great to see you
    Both are very beautiful

7. Appreciate you looking and commenting, Mike and Gale. :)

8. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    well done on both

9. LisaR

LisaR Guest

Hi Diane ... I'm new around here and I don't think I've had the pleasure of seeing your images before. I LOVE them .... both are fantastic. I certainly look forward to seeing more of your creations!

10. Appreciate your comments, Lowolf and LisaR. I've been away for quite a while Lisa -- but hope to spend more time over here. :smile:

11. brownie2d2x

brownie2d2x Guest

Very nice retouch work. I like them a lot. :smile:

12. Thanks for posting Diane, your images are unique and well done. Congrats on your new purchase.

13. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Beautiful work Diane

This is really excellent.....well done and keep sending these pictures!!!

Best wishes

Ray

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.