Been a while. . . . .

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by niknd501, Sep 18, 2008.

1. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Seems like ages since I have posted anything. There are some fantastic pics flying around here lately. Well done folks !

Shot some soccer the other evening. Have not had the guts to process the second game ( the one under the lights ) but here are some from the JV game. I was trying to get some isolation shots of most of the boys the other night. Messy backgrounds everywhere. Man am I rusty for soccer.
    Anyway here are a few. I hope the stack up.

[​IMG]

374679441_TaAKj-L.jpg

375286781_bT9uR-L.jpg

374679451_CYLm6-L.jpg

374679481_7L9sp-L.jpg

375286766_RBXXm-L.jpg

2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

Rod..... well you sure aren't to rusty .... your shots are right where they need to be !! .... and you know what ? .... your right... the bar has been going up and up arround here and i'm constantly impressed by the quality of work i see arround here

3. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Yeah, I feel like I'm being left in the dust. All the high ISO sweet shots, soccer w/ great action, can't wait to see the indoor season start (just from a picture posting perspective, not weather) That goalie shot in a great capture in great light.... Clone the other dude out and poster that one...

4. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks buddy. I felt out of step. Was better by the second half.
    BTW - I almost can't see the bar aroung here.

Just so happens I shot the isolation shots with posters in mind toward the end of the season.:biggrin: Wish I had caught the ball in that goalie shot.:frown:

Thanks much Tim

5. Rod these look pretty good. As for a bar there is none, we are al working as a team to get better. We all help each other out and with that we get better.

6. Look pretty darn good to me you are right back in stride