Been a while. . . . .

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by niknd501, Sep 18, 2008.

1. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Seems like ages since I have posted anything. There are some fantastic pics flying around here lately. Well done folks !

Shot some soccer the other evening. Have not had the guts to process the second game ( the one under the lights ) but here are some from the JV game. I was trying to get some isolation shots of most of the boys the other night. Messy backgrounds everywhere. Man am I rusty for soccer.
    Anyway here are a few. I hope the stack up.

375286786_9QQ7H-L.

374679441_TaAKj-L.

375286781_bT9uR-L.

374679451_CYLm6-L.

374679481_7L9sp-L.

375286766_RBXXm-L.

2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

Rod..... well you sure aren't to rusty .... your shots are right where they need to be !! .... and you know what ? .... your right... the bar has been going up and up arround here and i'm constantly impressed by the quality of work i see arround here

3. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Yeah, I feel like I'm being left in the dust. All the high ISO sweet shots, soccer w/ great action, can't wait to see the indoor season start (just from a picture posting perspective, not weather) That goalie shot in a great capture in great light.... Clone the other dude out and poster that one...

4. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks buddy. I felt out of step. Was better by the second half.
    BTW - I almost can't see the bar aroung here.

Just so happens I shot the isolation shots with posters in mind toward the end of the season.:biggrin: Wish I had caught the ball in that goalie shot.:frown:

Thanks much Tim

5. Rod these look pretty good. As for a bar there is none, we are al working as a team to get better. We all help each other out and with that we get better.

6. Look pretty darn good to me you are right back in stride

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.