Been a while!!

All taken with the D300 and the cheapo 50mm.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 863602

View attachment 863603

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all :)

Yes that's the hubby, and my girl really got into the harmonica. She played it quite well actually. lol

Please tell me these are not the same two little children from "the kiss" picture a while back! I think I know the answer, time flys!

Linda,

:smile: Glad to see ya back, but.... :m23: ... Are you sure you didn't just trade them in for a bigger set?? :biggrin: They have really grown. :eek:

Linda!!! I thought you were gone! :eek: Welcome back. Thanks for sharing these cute shots! My dad would love the ones of Freya playing the harmonica... he has 3 of them and loves them... I love the guitar shot as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please tell me these are not the same two little children from "the kiss" picture a while back! I think I know the answer, time flys!
aww you remember that one? How sweet of you! a while back...haha she was 1 then, she's almost 4 now. :biggrin:

Linda,

:smile: Glad to see ya back, but.... :m23: ... Are you sure you didn't just trade them in for a bigger set?? :biggrin: They have really grown. :eek:
hehehe... Elliot is like 42 inches nearly and is 5. But he is still the most sweet and loving little boy in the world. So cuddly.
You'll see soccer pictures eventually too.

Linda!!! I thought you were gone! :eek: Welcome back. Thanks for sharing these cute shots! My dad would love the ones of Freya playing the harmonica... he has 3 of them and loves them... I love the guitar shot as well.

Meh! Of course I'm not gone. But you know we bought that house which was a fixer up and then we moved again, and the kids are WILD and then, I changed to PC from Mac and I couldn't afford Photoshop and is using LR and Elements and it took away some of the joy. Just a series of events that make photography slide down the scale.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great series! I love #2 with the way the converging lines of the guitar and his arm/hand bring your eyes to his!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom