1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Been a while!!

Discussion in 'People' started by LindaZ, Mar 5, 2011.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
  2. Linda,

Freya looks so much like you! Wow. And they have grown up. Is that your hubby playin the guitar?

3. I guess you can retire and let the kids raise you! ;-} My, how they've grown!

4. I agree! LOVE the last two. You can tell she KNOWS she's the star of the show. :Love:

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you all :) 

Yes that's the hubby, and my girl really got into the harmonica. She played it quite well actually. lol

6. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
    Please tell me these are not the same two little children from "the kiss" picture a while back! I think I know the answer, time flys!

7. Linda,

:smile: Glad to see ya back, but.... :m23: ... Are you sure you didn't just trade them in for a bigger set?? :biggrin: They have really grown. :eek: 

8. Linda!!! I thought you were gone! :eek:  Welcome back. Thanks for sharing these cute shots! My dad would love the ones of Freya playing the harmonica... he has 3 of them and loves them... I love the guitar shot as well.

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    aww you remember that one? How sweet of you! a while back...haha she was 1 then, she's almost 4 now. :biggrin:

hehehe... Elliot is like 42 inches nearly and is 5. But he is still the most sweet and loving little boy in the world. So cuddly.
    You'll see soccer pictures eventually too.

Meh! Of course I'm not gone. But you know we bought that house which was a fixer up and then we moved again, and the kids are WILD and then, I changed to PC from Mac and I couldn't afford Photoshop and is using LR and Elements and it took away some of the joy. Just a series of events that make photography slide down the scale.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
  10. shepx2

shepx2

Oct 4, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Great series! I love #2 with the way the converging lines of the guitar and his arm/hand bring your eyes to his!

11. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Your babies are just beautiful. BTW love the hair Linda.

12. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Sen!!! there you are! :smile:

13. Fun family shots!!! I'm partial to #2 with Elliot on the guitar.

14. dx379

dx379

Jul 9, 2008
    Tulsa, OK
    Awesome pictures Linda - you wouldn't think they were taken with a $100 lens :smile:

15. Thanks for sharing these images of your cute daughter Linda. Looks like she is having fun.

16. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks! I'll post my new pics now :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.