Beetle and Fern Frond

Finally put the D2X aside and got out the D70 for an afternoon.
This is one of the results.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider said:
Great result Jerry!

How do you find switching from the D2X to D70? Are they different enough to be confusing at first? I find that I don't even know how to drive my Coolpix 5400 anymore now that I have used the D70 for the past six months... :?

Regards,
Jonathan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
viewfinder said:
Jerry Snider said:
Great result Jerry!

How do you find switching from the D2X to D70? Are they different enough to be confusing at first? I find that I don't even know how to drive my Coolpix 5400 anymore now that I have used the D70 for the past six months... :?

Regards,
Jonathan
Jonathan,
I love the feel of the D2X and all of the features it offers. Indeed, I suspect that I have a focusing problem or perhaps I simply am not good enough to use the camera, thus the reason for returning to the D70 for awhile. To answer your question, I do have to stop and think a bit when changing between the two cameras. I suspect that if I carried both and used them interchangably for a few days I could get in a groove with them. It's not a real big deal but since I haven't used the D70 for the past 3 weeks I had to stop and think momentarily.

Jerry Snider

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom