Before and After

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gr8Tr1x, May 8, 2007.

1. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

2. Wow, that just amazes me!!!

3. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Some of it is a little over the top, but I give the guy props for technical ability.

4. Oh, most definitely! Just very sad how much model's images are manipulated. You wonder why there are eating disorders amongst young girls???!!

5. Kinda reminds me of some of my previous relationships. Ya know the kind...."before six beers" and "after six beers." :biggrin:

6. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

LOL :biggrin:

7. RexRoy

RexRoy

Jan 4, 2006
    New York
  8. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    How does he do that?? Amazing the differences in the pictures before and after. Doesn't seem 'legal' :)

9. A related story. A couple of years ago, I was traveling in the UK and picked up a photo magazine. In it they showed how to retouched a model in a bikini making her thinner, bustier and taller. Fast forward a year and I'm walking through an airport in the US and I see a new magazine "New Beauty" with a tall bikini model on the cover. I know I'd seen the photo before, but couldn't place where. On the return flight I remember that it was the same photo (only reversed). I bought the "beauty" mag to show my daughters just how much work had been done. The sad part was the original model was very fit (and healthy), but in the retouched shot, her muscle tone is basically gone and she's overly thin.