Before and after....

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Frits, Sep 14, 2005.

1. I'm the BAAADDD BIIIGGG boy of the neighbourhood...

I am the mean "MUTHA" of the neighbourhood...

But....when I get my summer shave, I don't feel all that bad, big and mean anymore :frown: :frown: (note: this pic taken with my Sony DSC-T7)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2005
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Poor baby. How could you Frits?? :rolleyes:

Cute kitty. :wink:

3. We had to give our orange persian cat a shave every once in a while. He sure seemed embarrased by it too..

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I'm not a huge cat fan...but that shave job is cruel.

5. Just to be sure: I am a cat fan - big time.
    Our hot summers are tough on this very-long-haired guy. This is the first summer we had him shaved and he is very, very comfortable with it. No doubt that we will repeat it in summers to come.

Here he is again, a couple of days ago - you can see under his chin how thick his hair would have been without the shave.

Frits

6. Shaving cats is a new one on me. He does look rather cowed by the whole process.

7. :eek:

I understand the hot summers. We have our dog clipped close every year. She is black and the heat really gets to her.

I am not a big cat fan either, however, now all the other cats will make fun of him.

:smile:

8. I have to do to the same with my long hair and my kids thinks he looks retarded wehn I brign him back from the groomers all cleaned up. Love the first shot BTW

9. Hi Frits,

I am laughing my head off - excellent pictures - especially the number 3.

I will show this series to my 2 hyperactive tomcats and tell them that if they don't slow down a little bit, daddy is gonna buy a pair of clippers and then..... :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2005