1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Beijing Olympic Photos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anthony747, Aug 9, 2008.

1. oh my
    those are INCREDIBLE
    i'm so happy that you gave us this link
    EVERYONE HERE SHOULD SEE THESE

wow

2. Wow! So amazing and powerful. I'm watching the Olympics as well. The opening ceremonies were so eloborate.

3. nancyr

nancyr

Feb 14, 2006
    La Jolla, CA
    Some of the best I've seen, and big enough to see too. Wow!

We saw Zhang's production in Yangshuo (Guilin) last spring, and knew this would be amazing. Not disappointed.

4. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    A wonderful spectacle to watch, and the pictures are just stunning. Just when I think I'm getting there, someone raises the bar..

5. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Wow!!!! Simply beautiful and amazing captures.

6. Cool pics.

7. The whole thing was amazing and so are these images.

8. Don't worry, London 2012 will be a complete flop. :eek: :biggrin:

Ronnie

9. spectacular images....thanks for the link. If you go to gettyimages, and do a search for "Olympics opening ceremonies", there's 5000+ images you can see. Beijing Olympics has 25,000+ already, Whew!

10. Superb imagery there.

11. To bad the EXIF data isn't attached, would love to know the D3 shots.

12. SpoonFed

SpoonFed

Jul 19, 2008
    Bay Area
    amazing shots... the sheer number of people involved is what i think makes those pictures

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.