Beijing's Most Well Known Landmark

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JustinD, Sep 2, 2005.

1. The Temple of Heaven (Tian Tan) -

bCopy-of-TempleofHeaven2.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  2. Quick question - Is it straight? Or does it need to be rotated more? I think I have it pretty close...

3. Thanks for sharing this image, it's fun to see sights from other countries. The image has just a slight tilt to the right.

4. I think I fixed the tilt.

5. Hi Justin,
    I loved the photo ops in your great city!! I hope to see some more from you. I visited the Great Wall and got some good shots but envy you living close enough that you are able to frequently visit. Please post some more!

6. ...

Yep. There are a lot of things to see and do here. Coming from a rather bland suburb of Seattle, China is quite a contrast. Been here almost three years and am still taken aback sometimes.