Beijing's Tallest Building

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JustinD, Oct 21, 2005.

1. An 10 second exposure at f/22 of Beijing's Central Radio and Televison tower. At 405 meters it's Beijing tallest building.

BeijingTVTower.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOw that is great image.
    Good job.

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Thanks for the kind words Gale.

Paul - I suppose that was the challenge of this subject. What would you have done to convey height here? Different perspective? I really dug the foreground material for this one and just couldn't pass it up. I got some other shots from various perspectives that weren't half as compelling as this one even though they conveyed height. Tough call. Wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

5. Justin,
    This is a very nicely done image. The use of the sculpture in the foreground indeed makes a compelling image. Not sure the actual height or depiction of it is as important in the overall scheme of things here.
    Dave

6. The long DOF has served you well here. Nice image.

7. Thanks Dave and Gordon!