1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Being 3 is so much fun....

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Nice set, Terri. I particularly like #1 and #2, because of the rich colors, telephoto compression, and selective focus. Did you shoot them all with the 70-200?

2. Great photos Terri, #1 being the winner for me, what cute kid!

3. I hadn't had my 70-200 out for a while and decided it was time to get it out again. They were all shot with it. Thanks.

4. Thanks, Paul. He brings me so much joy. His personality is as cute as his looks!

5. Great series Terri. I love the lighting on the "pancake" shot. Jaden's sure a photogenic little guy. Your talent doesn't hurt either!

6. That early evening light is really nice this time of year. Too bad it won't last much longer. Jaden is such a joy to me. Thanks.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    My favorite one is the gum...so adorable.

8. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    He always reminds me so much of my own lil boy. Whadda cutie. Nice set Terri.

9. Number 1 is framable. The boy is cute, and the lighting and bokeh (especially on the right side) is dreamy. But you might want to consider cropping off the two vertical blades of grass (?) on the left side to make it cleaner, and also offset the subject a little so that he is not smack in the middle of the picture.

Just my $0.02.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.