Being there for him...

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by eng45ine, Jun 1, 2005.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Any man can be a Father...but it takes someone very special to be a Dad. One of life's little treasures...drowning worms with your kids.

Thanks for looking!

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yep, and it doesn't matter if you catch anything or not...it's just fun being out there....That's a wonderful shot! I hope it's someone you know so you can give them a copy of this shapshot in time.

3. Can't think of a better subject line than that. Great caption for the photo, too.

4. You captured a great Father/son moment for sure..

5. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Guest

nice composition
    rgds,
    - Kaushik

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks everyone for the kind regards...Leigh, I only wish I knew who they were so I could give them a copy....