Belize

I recent had a business-related trip to Belize. Typically I don't like to carry a lot of equipment with me on these types of trips, but at the last minute tossed my D300 and old Nikkor 135mm/f2.8 Qc in the airplane. Ground images are with an old Canon P&S and cell-phone.

Last edited:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Thank you for posting these, Scott. I've never been to Belize and I'm very happy to see images of the city - well done!

Nice! I enjoy seeing shots of the city.

Never spent any time there, but I flew in and out of Belize City many times, back in the early 1990's. It might be the onset of geezerism, but I don't recall the airport being that big. :biggrin:

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Thanks very much for showing these! It really seems like country with too much heat, but very nice photographic opportunities. I enjoyed the pics and the accompanying texts!

Not one of my favorite places but was a nice trip. Enjoyed seeing your view of the area.

And I was wondering why everything was in English. Then I looked it up and didn't realize that English is the official language of Belize with the only country in the region with a British colonial history. Nice pictures and thanks for teaching me something today.

Scott,

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Enjoyed the commentary with your pictures.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom