Ben And His Umbrella...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Aug 2, 2008.

1. classic b/w photography and caption, graeme
    it's great.... in my eyes

thanks for sharing

2. Thats a nice moment well captured :smile:

3. Thanks Greg............ hope you and the family are well my friend! :smile:

Thank you! :cool:

G

4. Marina

Marina Guest

It's a cute shot, however, i found this umbrella handle to be a distraction. May be if you had it in a different spot, or open, or whatever else, it would have a different effect.
    :wink:

5. It is as it is........... nothing more nothing less........... it was not, obviously, a posed shot......... taken on the fly........ like many of my photographs.......

That's why I like them........... to me they are moments in time of my life.. and more importantly.......... my boys lives...........

I value your comments........ as anyone who takes the time to think about my photographs......... well.......... means a lot to me! :cool:

Many thanks! :smile:

G :wink:

6. Marina

Marina Guest

Of course, and i completely understand, have enough of those myself. :smile:

7. Ben looks great in this shot Graeme, a gorgeous candid with a very classy look.

8. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    nice portrait. He's a handsome fellow.

9. Graeme, I actually find the dark mass of the umbrella to be an excellent visual counterpoint in the image. As a matter of fact rather than a distraction it helps lead the eye to you son's face! Well done and a refreshing change here on the forum.

10. Thanks Frits. good to hear from you! :smile:

Thanks Art!

G :smile:

Thanks Ray.......... as always you butter up my ego to a huge level! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G :cool: