1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ben And His Umbrella...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Aug 2, 2008.

1. classic b/w photography and caption, graeme
    it's great.... in my eyes

thanks for sharing

2. Thats a nice moment well captured :smile:

3. Thanks Greg............ hope you and the family are well my friend! :smile:

Thank you! :cool: 

G

4. Marina

Marina Guest

It's a cute shot, however, i found this umbrella handle to be a distraction. May be if you had it in a different spot, or open, or whatever else, it would have a different effect.
    :wink:

5. It is as it is........... nothing more nothing less........... it was not, obviously, a posed shot......... taken on the fly........ like many of my photographs.......

That's why I like them........... to me they are moments in time of my life.. and more importantly.......... my boys lives...........

I value your comments........ as anyone who takes the time to think about my photographs......... well.......... means a lot to me! :cool: 

Many thanks! :smile:

G :wink:

6. Marina

Marina Guest

Of course, and i completely understand, have enough of those myself. :smile:

7. Ben looks great in this shot Graeme, a gorgeous candid with a very classy look.

8. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    nice portrait. He's a handsome fellow.

9. Graeme, I actually find the dark mass of the umbrella to be an excellent visual counterpoint in the image. As a matter of fact rather than a distraction it helps lead the eye to you son's face! Well done and a refreshing change here on the forum.

10. Thanks Frits. good to hear from you! :smile:

Thanks Art!

G :smile:

Thanks Ray.......... as always you butter up my ego to a huge level! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G :cool: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.