Benezette, PA - Need help or info

Wondering if any one lives in the Benezette, PA area? I'm hoping to photograph some elk this fall and am looking for advice and information on timing my trip, locations, etc. I'd appreciate any help or info from those who live in the area or from those that have traveled there for the elk before.

Fred

Fred
Every time I have been there, I saw lots of elk.

If you drive past the Visitors Center you will come upon a viewing area on your left. Good for elk in the early morning hours. I was there in the spring and saw 70 elk.
In the evening before dark elk can be seen in downtown Benezette. Saw 21 in someones front yard.

Your best bet is to keep driving on the roads in and around Benezette. You will see plenty of elk.
I have never been disappointed.

Cabin

Fred
Every time I have been there, I saw lots of elk.

If you drive past the Visitors Center you will come upon a viewing area on your left. Good for elk in the early morning hours. I was there in the spring and saw 70 elk.
In the evening before dark elk can be seen in downtown Benezette. Saw 21 in someones front yard.

Your best bet is to keep driving on the roads in and around Benezette. You will see plenty of elk.
I have never been disappointed.

Cabin

Thanks - appreciate the info.

Latest threads

Top Bottom