Berger Bros?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baywing, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I posted this in a thread in the For Sale forum, but I think it might be more appropriate here. Is there an arrangement of any sort with them for Cafe members? Reason I ask, I place a web order last week and haven't heard anything, not even a charge to my card. I'll be calling them later.....

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Bay,

Papa Tony has had some nice conversations at Bergers with Larry who is in sales. Tony has also spoken with the owner (name escapes me right now) who is also very nice to deal with. Give one of these guys a telephone call and get some re-assurance on your purchase.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Bay,

I've heard several good comments about BB here on the Cafe, but have never had any direct experience with them myself. I'd do as Frank suggests and give them a call.

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I was planning to, and just did. Seems they may be victims of their own success, thanks to good words here and at Nikonians, they are being swamped with net orders. I ordered over the net to save shipping, but it is suggested that a phone order is better. I was told my order would go out today. No problems, I'll try them again sometime.