Best Boys Gift (ladies You Don't Understand)

Discussion in 'People' started by strobel, Jan 4, 2006.

1. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    You have to be a boy to appreciate a fart machine, with remote! I took the remote out and put it to action before the gifts were opened. When he grabbed the gift I activated the wonderful invention and you should have seen his puzzled face. Puzzled turned to pure joy once he opened the box.

[​IMG]

Just started going through my Christmas photos and love to see how happy he was to get this gift. My wife thought it was silly, but not me.

2. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Don't be too sure it's a boys-only gift. My daughter got one years ago and wore it out! (Glad she doesn't read this forum :redface: )

4. I don't need that. I have it built in :biggrin: :redface:

5. A remote controlled fart machine is every boys dream. Some of us older farts get a kick out of it as well. I have pulled off a huge joke or two with such an item. :biggrin:

6. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Yes but can you set it off on-demand??:biggrin:

7. COMMENTS REMOVED BY REQUEST.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2006
  8. TMI!!!

9. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL

I'm with Dave

10. Hey Ron,

Sorry you couldn't make it to Brookfield. Maybe next time.

I couldn't believe the Fart Machine, I thought we were the First Fart Family of Illinois. My 13 yeard old son gave all of his Uncles and Aunts those little rubber Fart Bags for Christmas. You should have seen/heard the madness Christmas Morning at Grandma's opening presents. We all laughed so hard til we were crying.

My son has one of those remote ones too. It drives our poor little Maltese crazy. He puts it in her toy box, her bed, anywhere to surprise her. She goes nuts.

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    One of those machines in my firehouse and we would never get a minute of sleep due to excessive practical jokes.

12. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    It is definitely too bad. I would really enjoy meeting a couple of the local people on this forum. I just had one problem, no work; no pay!

Thanks

13. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    I fireman playing jokes on each other? That can't be.:smile: :smile:

So Frank did you make Brookfield? Sorry, I missed it.

14. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I definately made the shoot and we had a great time. It wasn't the perfect weather for shooting, but we did shoot and had some great conversation. You need to ask Ty about the raptor that buzzed his head in the Dolphin show. I only wish that I knew that the bird was going to brush against his head...what an image that would have been. It was great to meet Ty and exchange life experiences. We wish that you could have made the trip, but there will be plenty of times in the future for us to meet somewhere. Please plan on meeting the three of us in the spring at the Chicago Botanical Gardens. What a beautiful place to shoot...we are all going to need plenty of CF cards and batteries.