Best Buy showing 35mm f1.8 afs in stock

B

Bill N

Not sure if anyone is looking. I plopped it in my cart and got delivery / purchase data sent back in email that it was ordered and I would receive it next week. A good way to use up some BB coupons. Will see if I get an out of stock notice but thought I would post for my Cafe friends to give a try. ymmv
Regards, Bill

I got lucky, found one in Boca Raton. They had like 4 actually. They were sold everywhere else. I guess the Boca ladies are still using their pocket cams :D

I gave $199 at a local store this week. Some BB stores also have them - there are a couple within an hour of me right now.

B

Bill N

I ordered one on the 5th when I posted this from Best Buy for $199. It is on UPS to be delivered tomorrow. I guess you can say what you want about BB but at least when products run short they don't take advantage and charge customers a crazy high price like others do.

I ordered one on the 5th when I posted this from Best Buy for $199. It is on UPS to be delivered tomorrow. I guess you can say what you want about BB but at least when products run short they don't take advantage and charge customers a crazy high price like others do.

You are 100% right!!

So we will see some shots posted tomorrow? You're going to be very happy with this lens.

B

Bill N

You are 100% right!!

So we will see some shots posted tomorrow? You're going to be very happy with this lens.

We will see Tom. Weather has been kind of wet but we do need the rain so I'm not complaining. I had one of these and sold it. Saw that BB had them so I put in an order. Can't hardly go wrong for the price.
Bill

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom