Best friend of 15+ years

What happens when your best friend of over 15 years calls on a random Saturday and you don't answer? She just swings by, of course - and agrees to take random photos.

I changed her into some of my clothes, slapped some makeup on her and we went to a local schoolhouse that is being moved and restored so it was just cleaned out. These are the shots I have edited so far. :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Your skills are amazing, love the shots; of course your friend being very pretty does help too.

Thanks for sharing these :smile:

wowzie! Your PP is so bold and dramatic, it just demands attention! Great job, sometimes the spontaneous sessions just are the best ones.

wowzie! Your PP is so bold and dramatic, it just demands attention! Great job, sometimes the spontaneous sessions just are the best ones.
what does PP mean? lol.

But anyways, they are very nice shots. i love the Sepia-ish tone you have going. The faded color i should say

Great serise Stacy, my only nit is that the vinette is a bit un-even on some of the shots and make it a little bit distracting.

Dan

Nice work Stacey - I especially LOVE the third image. I am envious, as finding collaborators is extremely difficult around here.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom