Best friends.... and thoughts on the 50 f1.8S

Summertime.....and the livin' is easy.....and what can be better than spending the days with one's best friend?! Your children and grandchildren are so lucky, Terri, to have you with your enthusiasm for photography, around with a camera to document fun times!
They probably get annoyed with my camera, but they will be glad someday!!

What’s impresses me about your images, Terri, is how you capture smiles the majority of the time. And those smiles are paid forward with more smiles.

Real Name
Randy
this is a very good image no matter what gear.....you know what you're doing
I am interested in getting some native z glass for my z6 because I really like the z6. I'm thinking the 24-105 will be that lens if it's an f/4 lens.

this is a very good image no matter what gear.....you know what you're doing
I am interested in getting some native z glass for my z6 because I really like the z6. I'm thinking the 24-105 will be that lens if it's an f/4 lens.
I'm sure you would love the native glass. The 24-105 focal length would be really tempting for me as well.

They are as close as sisters and have been since they were little. I'm glad you are liking your 50 f1.8S lens, too. None of my photos are "serious". I just follow the kids around and capture life as it happens. But, it brings me joy!!

"life as it happens" is the best definition of photography I've heard.

I too love the 50S. From what I've seen and read, the 85 is a match for the edge to edge sharpness, micro-contrast and 'character' of the 50. I keep trying to talk myself out of it . . .

Latest threads

Top Bottom