Best Friends?

Discussion in 'People' started by eng45ine, Jan 2, 2006.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    These are my daugthers, Marissa and Gina. I'm not the portrait photographer that I would someday enjoy being, but I did manage to get the shot off without too much difficulty or having them kill each other in the process. How they made fun of each others smile, pose, teeth whiteness...if they weren't so old, I would have given them a "time out"!!! Anyway...these are my babies!

Images were shot with my D2H, 28-70mm f/2.8, SB-800 pointed toward the ceiling.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    You've got 2 beautiful "kids" there Frank, and this is an excellent shot! I know you didn't select the "In-Depth Critique" icon, but I will offer that next time, just remove the objects immediately behind their heads.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well through all the trials and tribulations,
    Your right, these are your Babies..
    Great shot and pretty girls..
    Ya did good :>)))))

(hummm glad they did not kill each other lolol)

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Steve...I was rather rushed when asked to snap a few pictures before they headed out to the mall. I now wished that I would have cleared the mantel before shooting. Next time...

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Gale...they are our success story! Great girls, both heading in the right direction in their lives. We are truly blessed!

6. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Well, having 1 select statuette/ornament to either side of them would only add to the comp and the festive seasonal feel of the shot.

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Hey Frank, those are some good looking girls.. Man we both have great looking daughter when you consider what we both look like...:biggrin:

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great point, Dave. I am not the dashing young leading man that one could hope to be!!!:redface: Thankfully, our daughters didn't totally follow the gene pool!:eek:

9. And what beautiful babies. You must be a proud daddy too. Well done, Frank!

10. You did good, Frank....with the picture and with your girls :smile:

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks so much, Sommer. We have much to be proud of.

12. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Beautiful ladies, Frank. You should take more pictures of them....I'd say the camera loves them!

13. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    You've got 2 beautiful Daughters, Frank. Very nice capture.

14. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Leigh and John.

15. Scotty_R

Scotty_R

Jan 1, 2006
    Virginia
    There were objects behind their heads? Beautiful women, great shot. You are too modest, Frank.

16. It's a very nice picture of your lovely daughters. Congratulations Frank, you can be justly proud of them and your photography. :smile:

17. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Beautiful shots of beautiful daughters!!

18. Nice picture of your daughters! Very Pretty Young Women!