Best Source for a New D500?

SO many sellers out here and the prices really vary. I'm in no hurry, just wanted to hear some experiences with different vendors. I bought my current D500 used on FM but the next one will be a new one.

Last edited:
Real Name
Randy
I just ordered the new 24-70 and 70-200 from him. Always the lowest price and best service. I can't even remember my B&H days

Real Name
Randy
Are these the S versions for the Z6?
no G's and i ended up returning the 24-70 but I kept the 70-200e
if I have the G version for something like the 70-200 I'd rather use the FTZ than buy the z verion

I thought he was always at Arlington. My bad.

No, actually the store in Burke and the store downtown in DC were the first two, and they have been around a long time; the Arlington store is fairly new, just opened about a year ago. I always go to Burke even though I could go to Arlington, too, as the latter is actually closer, but the traffic situation and parking situation is more problematic in Arlington. It is near the Clarendon Metro stop, though, so one could take that means of transportation rather than driving. I'm not sure where the warehouse is but I suspect it is in Burke, too. The shop in Burke is fairly small, but always pretty busy! They do a lot of internet orders as well as serving the local populace. Eldar used to be in the Burke store all the time but now he shuttles back-and-forth among the three stores. Last time I saw him was when I was in the store back in November and he had been there a brief time and was about to head out to Clarendon. Busy man!

Latest threads

Top Bottom