Best way to post pics from iPad to Nikon cafe ?

When I first started uploading pics in here no problem. I send my pics from my Mac to my iPad. They end up usually in Dropbox then I send to photos app or Lightroom app on iPad.
Now can’t seem to get Dropbox or photos to show up when I select upload photos in Nikon cafe. All the pics that show are older ones and not the newer ones I just uploaded to iPad.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dudley

It’s pretty easy. I load my camera photos onto the IMac, do my minimal editing, move them to photos on the IMac and sync the photos on the IMac with the IPad using that wonderful piece of software called ITunes. When I want to upload one from the IPad, I click “upload photo” and select the “Photo Library” option, which then shows me photos in the Photos app, select one and click “done”.

Thanks Rick,
I don’t use iTunes but will give it a look. I may just load my pics from my Mac straight to this site and skip the iPad.

Real Name
Andrew
You could open dropbox on the iPad and then import the ones you want to the camera roll. They should be accessible to the forum software then.

I have to do something similar for our church. Using our live streaming software, the only link to images that software has is camera roll, but we use a centralized Google Photos repository. I "save to camera roll" on the images we want to use for that day.

Thanks guys really appreciate it. I love Dropbox and send to camera roll sometimes will ck that out.
I sometimes use iCloud lightroom version but prefer the desktop version as don’t want to pay for additional space on iCloud. I used t pretty good at this stuff but getting old and forgetful....bummer.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom