Best way to view/transfer movies frequently?

I'm working on several how-to videos on my Z6 that consist of many short videos. After shooting each of these I want to check them for both audio and visual quality but find that looking on the camera's LCD display doesn't quite cut it. What I've been doing is moving the sd card back and forth many times a day, which works but I worry about wearing down the contacts, etc. What is the best way to quickly view/transfer videos before deciding to keep them? It would also be great to be able to control the camera but so far I haven't found anything that will do a really good job with remote live-view, camera control, and movie download. I know that SnapBridge exists and maybe that would be enough to easily download movies to my laptop...

Last edited:
As you posted this in the mirror less section, I am assuming you have a Z. From what I can see of th spec sheets, try a hdmi cable or USBC cable and plug it into your computer and the camera. Check with B&H or Amazon or other retailers

Last edited:
Yeah, I can connect bluetooth, which isn't a bad solution, but isn't great either (transfers of videos are pretty slow).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom