better background..and 1 for ID

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by mrtac2man, May 26, 2007.

1. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    ok took a couple more of the purple iris.. and really like this one.. not as much pp so I think they are better then the others.

[​IMG]

and the one for ID

[​IMG]

and 1 more yellow for Bob..

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful
    Second one is a purple frilly dilly:>))

3. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Tim, Nice series of shots. I have never seen a purple frilly dilly, very well done. We should try to get together sometime soon.- Jeff

4. Logan

Logan Guest

my neighbor has the same flowers... i like them a lot as they are very different and fun to photograph! they are called bachelor's button

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lol is that what they are:)))))

6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Thanks for the yellow, Tim. The purple is pretty nice too -- yours, with their intense yellow, are much more colorful than mine. And yes, that is a bachelor's button -- very hardy and should grow well in your area. [purple frilly dilly indeed Gale:biggrin:]