Better times

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Tim O, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Our eagles moved to a different nest and are to far away for good pics.Sure wish they were back at this nest,going to be a long spring without these birds as close as they use to be.They lost there only chic last year maybe they will do better at this other nest this year,still miss watching these beautiful creatures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Pretty shots Tim. I know just what you mean about missing your Eagles. It just hasn't been the same these past 3 months without ours. I sure hope that they come back to their old nest next year.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pretty shots
    Always love to see them

4. Yup, I've missed hanging out at the nest this year.

Your nice photos aren't making it any easier. :)
    Don

5. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Frank,maybe we both will get lucky and see these birds return to there old nests.Glad to see you are back in business and looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks Gale, they are really fun to watch.
    Thanks Don,was looking forward to run into you at the nest.Maybe we will see each other out there sometime in the near future

6. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Very nice Tim.

Regards,

7. Nice shots and sorry about the loss, Tim

I also lost one nest abadoned and I had to find another to complete my Quest.

8. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thank you Tom.

Thanks Gary,guess I'll try and swim to there new nest once the chics hatch.That is going to make for some fine captures just getting there.