Beverly Hills Car Show (7 Large Photos)

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by 57corvette, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Love the first and last...

Not into car parts...lololol

2. sfaribault

sfaribault

Feb 21, 2006
    Colorado
    I agree the first and last are great.. What were the others??

Steve

3. Gale and Steve,

Thanks for looking ........... I don't know all the cars .. but the 3rd. one is a '56 T-Bird and the 6th. one is a '58 (I think) Pontiac. The others I don't know. As I mentioned, it's really difficult to get full car photos at these shows ......

4. dsp921

dsp921

May 16, 2006
    Nice shots. I like to see things other than the full car shots once in a while. I can't decide if I like the roped off cars idea or not. I was at a show this weekend (German cars) and there where people crawling all over the cars, it was a nightmare trying to get a shot with someone in the frame. Roping them off might make getting your angle harder, but at least there isn't someone with their head stuck in the window...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
  5. Dave

Roped off or not .... it is difficult to get a good shot. I had my wife hold the rope up so I could get some of the shots I got. This show had 30,000 people and was only two blocks long ....... difficult at best. Thanks for looking ......

6. DarkGT

DarkGT

May 27, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    What PP work did you do? I really like it but can't put my finger on the filters / methods.

7. DarkGT ,

I usually bump up the saturation just a little .... use levels and curves. I sometimes use sharpening at the end .... although I don't really see any difference in the photo. No filters were used. Thanks for taking a look ......