Bhul Mansion Bed & Breakfast w/ Fuji S5 Pro

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Electromen, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Nikkor 12-24 F/4
    indoor shots = ISO 1600
    Fuji S5 Pro
    No flash

Last weekend Nancy and I stayed at the Bhul Mansion in Sharon Pa. it's the restored home of Frank Bhul, one of the founders of US Steel. It was built in 1898 and considered one of the best B&B in the US. I emailed a few of these to the manager and she is offering a free weekend in exchange for their use. At $800 / two day weekend, I think I'm going for it.

919554313_20fecff938_o.

View attachment 108269

View attachment 108270

View attachment 108271

2. Awesome! Can't beat that with a stick!

3. Looks like you did a great job and got a good deal!

4. thanks Michael and Jim. I think it is a good deal and I'm going to do it. This place is first class and beautiful. They will prepare or "style" the rooms and I'll shoot. I'm looking forward to another weekend there.

5. Hey congrats, sounds like a great exchange.

6. Looks like a nice place. Nice shots!

Anthony

7. Thanks Gordon and Anthony,

It IS a nice place. The building was about to be torn down when the present owners Mr. & Mrs. Winner (inventor of "the club") bought it and completely restored it. Most of the house had be gutted by previous owners. The Winners spent several milion and now it is a modern facility with late 1800's style and decor.