Big & Little

These shots were taken from the same place withing minutes of each other with same settings. I call it Big and Little.

BIG

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LITTLE

View attachment 96214

He may be small but they are mean as you know what to other Hummingbirds! I love to watch them tangle at the feeders towards the end of summer.

Nice captures. But I have to ask the question, do you have a tent pitched under this eagle tree? You're getting far too many nice shots from this location.....ha, ha, ha..

Louie
Thanks Louie

Actually I have two blind locations on this nest. One is about 65 yards away the other 50 yards but the angle gets pretty steep there. The nest is ~50' up the tree.

Great hummer, Gary! Love the way the ruby throat sparkles! I've put out a hummingbird feeder and am hoping to attract some of these beauties. Twice I've seen one at the feeder, but I've had no camera in hand.

Lovely shot of the eagle as well. WOW!

God bless.
Doug

Great hummer, Gary! Love the way the ruby throat sparkles! I've put out a hummingbird feeder and am hoping to attract some of these beauties. Twice I've seen one at the feeder, but I've had no camera in hand.

Lovely shot of the eagle as well. WOW!

God bless.
Doug

Thanks Doug

I'm not a small bird shooter and I use no feeders or bait. This fellow flew by the blind and click the shutter went off. Couldn't help myself!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom