Big Running Back

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, Apr 15, 2005.

1. This is UGA's 6'0 220lb RB Danny Ware. He is a very powerful runner that will make teams like AUBURN tremble in their cleats!! GO DAWGS!! SIC'EM WOOF!!!

[​IMG]

2. Very nice Bryan. I like the way you have used B&W with the color. Nicely done.

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Man I can't wait till football starts again.

4. Nice use of selective color, I am sure Frank will chime in on the Auburn dig!

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    WAAARRR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD!!!!

Hey, I'm not scared...of course, I'm not on the field facing that guy either. That's a cool shot they way you combined the B&W w/color. Nice job.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice job there Mr. Dawgy :>))

7. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Excellent job Bryan. One of the best images I've seen from you. Keep up the great work!

Neil

8. Thanks everyone for taking time to look at my picture. It means a lot!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

9. UGA's other RB, Thomas Brown. A smaller more fiesty RB than big Danny Ware.

[​IMG]