Big

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Phillip Ino, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I saw this and don't know what to think about it. If real, I could see it being the D3x but I could also see it being a small full frame body. Rather than think about it too much I'm going to assume it's a hoax and never think about it again!

2. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    This has been largely discussed before in a few threads here and there's definitely going to be something. As to what it is is more uncertain, but it's going to be big :

[​IMG]

3. jStat

jStat

Dec 11, 2007
    Janesville, WI
    It's the new D4, which will have a 50mp sensor and will be able to shoot 20 fps.

Sorry for the crack, but I'm somewhat fatigued by the constant onslaught of new bodies.

4. TheShotLessTaken

TheShotLessTaken

Oct 2, 2008
    SoCal
    Nikon is finally gonna bring Full Frame to the semi-Pro DSLR market, making Full Frame after this the standard for DSLR (FINNALY, it had to happen sometime, so no more Cropped sensor VS Full Frame) I am putting my money on this.

5. Its certainly a big hole ! Perhaps Nikon are finally venturing into motorised tin openers ! If so, I'm very excited having just broken mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.