Bird Bath

I realized that I had not used my camera for a month and a half; so, this morning, I grabbed my camera and headed for the back yard. This is the result.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Cliff........... it has the feeling of fireworks to it.......... if you know what I mean........ I love the effect of the trailing rain drops......... very cool..........

The light is also good............. for me though.. maybe here, a vertical shot of the bird bath may have worked better with the falling rain........ to use the column of the bath to reinforce the fact of the falling rain...........

Just my thoughts, so feel free to ignore them! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G

B

BigPixel

that's really interesting. The frozen water lines are exceptional.

Cliff........... it has the feeling of fireworks to it.......... if you know what I mean........ I love the effect of the trailing rain drops......... very cool..........

The light is also good............. for me though.. maybe here, a vertical shot of the bird bath may have worked better with the falling rain........ to use the column of the bath to reinforce the fact of the falling rain...........

Just my thoughts, so feel free to ignore them! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G
Thanks for your thoughts, Graeme. I tried that composition also; but, liked this better. The background was not working out well, on the vertical shot.

Hey cliff, this is just superb! I must remember not to put my camera away in the rain from now on in - there's opportunities to be had!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom