Bird Bath

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by CliffB, May 28, 2007.

1. I realized that I had not used my camera for a month and a half; so, this morning, I grabbed my camera and headed for the back yard. This is the result.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2007
  2. Cliff........... it has the feeling of fireworks to it.......... if you know what I mean........ I love the effect of the trailing rain drops......... very cool..........

The light is also good............. for me though.. maybe here, a vertical shot of the bird bath may have worked better with the falling rain........ to use the column of the bath to reinforce the fact of the falling rain...........

Just my thoughts, so feel free to ignore them! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G

3. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

that's really interesting. The frozen water lines are exceptional.

4. Thanks for your thoughts, Graeme. I tried that composition also; but, liked this better. The background was not working out well, on the vertical shot.

5. Thank you, Mike.

6. Hey Cliff -

I really like this also and, like Graeme, I thought of fireworks too, which makes me wonder how it (or your vertical shot) might look reversed 180°.

Thanks,

Eric

7. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Very innovative thought, Cliff. Beautiful effect!

8. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Hey cliff, this is just superb! I must remember not to put my camera away in the rain from now on in - there's opportunities to be had!

9. Great shot Cliff!

Anthony

10. Wow! Very cool shot! You may not have used your camera recently but obviously you haven't forgotton how.