1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bird Feeder Trouble...

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by racefan, Jul 4, 2008.

1. We hung a little bird feeder outside our sunroom window a few months ago and have been having a lot of fun watching the visitors. While it does attract a lot of birds, for the last couple of weeks I've been surprised to find it empty every afternoon when I get home from work.

I guess he didn't know it was a holiday and we'd be home...
    [​IMG]

2. Billh

Billh

Jan 26, 2008
    Northern, VA
    That is really interesting! A little fox comes every night and eats the leftover seed we put on the ground for the ground feeders, but I didn't know Deer ate bird seed too.

3. Wow! I was expecting to see a squirrel! :smile:

4. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Biggest Squirrel I've Ever Seen! Nice Grab!

5. Thanks folks - fun and aggravating at the same time. :redface:

I've got a rig set up on a tripod waiting for it to come back, but after coming twice yesterday, we haven't seen it today (but we did see an actual squirrel climb the pole today).

6. Ha - he came back tonight.

"Mmmmm good"...
    [​IMG]

7. are you sure that's a "he" and not a "she?" :biggrin:

8. :redface: No idea Dianne, just thought saying "he" or "she" was better than "it". No deer gender discrimination intended... :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.