Birds and animal

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Vinod Menon, May 7, 2005.

1. Went to visit the owl family again, not as fortunate this time, the babies have started moving around and were way up in the trees. But I saw a few other birds around....Comments most welcome
    The baby owls
    [​IMG]

Cardinal
    [​IMG]

Goldfinch
    [​IMG]

and here is the animal :)

[​IMG]

Regards,
    -Vinod

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent stuff Vinod. I like these owl shots. the look like they are playing 'peek-a-boo' with you. The rest are like most of your shots - awesome. :lol:

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    love the owls. especially the one peaking around the branch.

4. Thanks Frank...:) yeah they were fun to watch...whenever the lifted their head up...which wasn't too often :? I heard they get quite active around dusk, should go back there at that time. Thanks for looking.

Regards,
    -Vinod

5. Thanks Greg, I am quite fascinated by these birds, they are fun to watch. :)

Regards,
    -Vinod

6. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    I'd give my left you know what to have those owls to shoot!

What's a few octaves difference in the voice anyways? :)

Great stuff!

7. Nice shots Vinod. The cardinal shot is wonderful. I like the squirrel shot too. :D :D :D :D

8. Love the owl shots but all the others are very nice in there own respect

9. :lol: :lol: Thanks Jim...I'm glad I didn't have to give anything like that for the opportunity :)...I doubt I'll see owls like this ever again.

Regards,
    -Vinod

10. Thanks Bryan, appreciate the comments. :)

Regards,
    -Vinod

11. THanks Mike!

Sorry to hear about your mom, I know how difficult it is...I lost my mom last year, photography was my escape from all the stress at the time. Take care.

Regards,
    -Vinod