1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Birds From A Day At The Beach

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Pastorbbc, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Went to Huntington Park, SC today and it was a very cloudy morning but I enjoyed the walk.

2744947256_1d960896d8_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2744111653_4b50ca8f11_b.jpg

2744951222_1bda3bdb4b_b.jpg

2744941530_da654a275a_b.jpg

A far away shot
    2744244981_eed3ab4213_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  2. Great shots David but I have some remarks. The second shot seems to suffer from a bit of camera shake as it is not really that sharp (compared to the 1st and 3rd shot).

In the first shot the bird in the background is a bit distracting. I would have tried a more shallow DOF to get the bird more out of focus or a bit more DOF so it is also sharp. No the bird falls a bit in between.

3. Thanks Kees I appreciate the CC. I agree that the second is OOF - handheld in heavy clouds.

4. Nice series. I like number 1 more than the others because I like that repetition.

5. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    #1 works very well for me...nice capture.

6. nice series, david
    thanks for sharing these with us

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.