Critique Birds from Bosque. An abstract

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought this is a Nikon forum, not a Sony forum.
I have been a nikon shooter for over 40 years. I bled nikon. This has been one of my primary photography sites since 2005- 15 years.
ID photos, I notice you joined yesterday, welcome. This is an excellent site to discuss gear, but we also discuss art, photography, printing and even wine.
I moved to sony for much of my shooting last fall, for health/vision issues. I have had 3 surgeries on my shooting eye and could no longer confirm focus on the nikon dslr.
I choose sony as its mirrorless system seemed to be the most mature at the time.
I have always found it interesting that many photographers are so gear centric. I used to race bicycles, still ride. No one cared what bike you road. When I paint, no one cares what brushes I use. In my shop no one cares what tools I use. In photography, somehow gear is important to many.
Switching systems was not easy, and was not a decision I took lightly, but I needed different tools.
Did it make my photography any different- nope. But, I can now confirm focus and keep things level more easily, so that has improved. Almost like it was before the surgeries.
Many of us shoot many systems, I still use nikon in the studio.
I still like and respect the people here. I love the art form, I don't care what you shoot.
Gary

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom