Birds in Bob 's Garden Cornwall England.

Here I come again but this time with 4 bird pictures. I am a bit wary of posting these as so many really good bird photographers post to this site and especially as I have never really taken pictures of birds before May of last year.

All my previous 35-40 years have been in Macro Photography, but the 1.5x factor has altered my outlook competely. Add to this Janet Zinn's persuasive powers in respect of the 80-400mm + 1.4X Kenko Pro300 DG and what can a mere man do but take up the baton and run with it.
u]
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

u]

u]

u]

Well I hope you like them, and please be gentle with me.

Best wishes Bob F. England

PS. I can only see The Jay highlighted yet I cannot see my error. Oh well I hope somebody can.

Bob the Spiderman said:
Here I come again but this time with 4 bird pictures. I am a bit wary of posting these as so many really good bird photographers post to this site and especially as I have never really taken pictures of birds before May of last year....Well I hope you like them, and please be gentle with me.[/img]

Bob :

I pulled the underline code from the post so the images would come up.

HerringGull.jpg

Jayinsnow.jpg

Pigeon12thAug.jpg

RobinDecember04.jpg

Nice shots. I particularly like the jay in the snow.

John P.

Ahhh, the beauty of England. I really like the Jay and Robin shots Bob!

Thanks for posting them. We'll have you lusting after long glass to shoot the birdies yet. :D

Neil

Bob,

I know that you are a pro, so I should not be surprised with these shots, and I'm not.... :cool:

However, to be honest, for your first time shooting birdies, you did very well, even for a pro. :)

Be careful, or you'll get hooked like the rest of us. ;)

Frank

How right you are.

I have just purchased a D2H from Hong Kong which should arrive this week. The faulty one has been sent back to Cameta, and yes I have now started to look at beautiful large glass objects with lustful eyes. Is there a cure I ask and by that I mean without BUYING ONE!!!
Thank you all for your kind comments. They do mean a lot to me and to have such positive observations from one's peers is very much appreciated.
With Janet Zinn's help I will be posting some more macro shots again as these seem to be a bit short on the ground in this forum. However that is the whole point of belonging to a forum like this one, where we can all learn from each other.
BW. Bob F.

I think you could be right.

So how about you financing me for a 400-500mm and 600mm. I will allow you to buy them in the USA as this will save you many $$$ over the UK. Don't worry about the Nikon match multipliers I will pay for those myself.

Oh yes, and FLEW can supply me with a Jeep Cherokee to carry them around.

OH BOY, I AM SO GLAD I BELONG TO THIS FORUM. NOW THIS IS WAY TO GO.
BW. Bob F.

Latest threads

Top Bottom