Birds in flight - my first

Real Name
Phil
Don't laugh, guys. These are ordinary photos, but it's my first try at flying birds.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not ordinary at all Phil. Everyone has to start somewhere, and these are better than many that I have seen. Just a word of caution though; once you get started shooting these guys, it's hard to stop. :rolleyes:

Real Name
Phil
Thanks, everyone. I am always fasinated by photos of you guys and want to try catching some birds in flight. The problem is finding birds is not easy in the city, and it's usually after sunset when I am free after work.

Recently I find some raptors flying near a hill not far away from my office. I may sneak out one afternoon when the weather is fine to try my luck.

Phil:

These are really good for a first time attempt. (wish we had a clapping smiley as I'd put it here :smile: ) I think seagulls are difficult, at least for me because they are hard to track and meter. Very nice!

Great job, Phil!! At least you got them entirely within your frame. My first are bits and pieces of birds! :rolleyes: I could probably take them and make a mosaic of an entire birdie! :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom