BJ Printing

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by nykonian, Jul 17, 2007.

1. nykonian

nykonian

May 4, 2007
    New York
    Does anybody have experience with printing in BJ? My Costco membership expired and I don't want to renew it. I am seriously considering BJ since it's close to home. However, I don't know what printers they use and how they come out. I did a lot of printing in Costco (Frontier) and they came out great. Thanks for any info!

2. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    In my area, BJs sent out 8x10 and larger to Walmart for printing. I use Costco though I have membership at BJs also. Quality, turnaround time and service is a lot better at Costco, plus online upload works for me at Costco. Bjs does not have online upload in my area, also the staff at the photo counter are not very knowledgeable, they mainly process rolls of film. You cannot take a cd of images to print at Bjs, there are no computers for your use, got to have the negative or a picture to copy. I do not know if it is the same where you are, I am in South Florida. Oh, just remembered that Wal-Mart reduced or got rid of the photo department.

3. Never used BJ, but have used Costco.......

and by far the best outside lab I have used so far is MPix. Turn around is excellent, great quality, and no need to drive.

GenoP